All of our locations are back open & "Covid-secure" from Sat 11th July 2020
Article posted 10th July 2020
We are happy to report that all of our courses are back open as of Saturday 11th July 2020 following lockdown.
Our courses all have "Covid-secure" measures in place to help people maintain social distancing and to reduce virus transmission risk.
Please note we are still operating a "pay & play" system on site and are unable to offer pre-booked timed slots.
Below we have outlined some of the mesures we have in place to make the course "Covid-secure":
- Payment is handled via a self service machine which is regularly sanitised to avoid human to human contact.
- Queues will be marked out with 2M indicators outside of the course kiosk to encourage social distancing before entering the kiosk.
- Only one group at a time will be allowed inside of the kiosk.
- Signage is installed around the course instructing users not to proceed onto the next hole until it is clear of the group in front.
- Clubs & balls will be sanitised after each use
- Return bins will be used for players coming off the course to return their clubs and balls without direct contact with the kiosk attendant.
- Screens installed between greens where necessary to maintain social distancing.