Golden Putter Warwick is Reopening and Covid-secure from Sat 20th June 2020
Article posted 18th June 2020
We are happy to announce that following the successful reopening of our Cannon Hill course last weekend. Our Warwick course in St Nicholas Park will be reopening from this Saturday (20/06/2020).
As with our Cannon Hill course, the course at Warwick has new measures in place to help people maintain social distancing and to reduce the risk of virus transmission.
Please see some details below on measures we have in place and are introducing to make the course "Covid-secure":
- Payment is handled via a self service machine which is regularly sanitised to avoid human to human contact.
- Queues will be marked out with 2M indicators outside of the course kiosk to encourage social distancing before entering the kiosk.
- Only one group at a time will be allowed inside of the kiosk.
- Signage is installed around the course instructing users not to proceed onto the next hole until it is clear of the group in front.
- Clubs & balls will be sanitised after each use
- Return bins will be used for players coming off the course to return their clubs and balls without direct contact with the kiosk attendant.
- Screens installed between greens where necessary to maintain social distancing.